Submitting your pupils’ entries online
Please use the form below to submit entries online.
Step 1: Name each file with following: pupil name(s), year group, school name.
Step 2: Fill out your school details using the form below, then drag and drop all your pupils’ entries into the grey box and select ‘submit entries’.
Here are some top tips to help you:
- Only teachers should submit entries
- Make sure you have read the terms and conditions before submitting entries as you will not be able to edit them once they are sent.
- If you have lots of entries, you may like to put all entries in a Zip file before uploading, or submit in small batches of 20 entries or so but please remember to name the file as above
- The maximum size per upload is 2 GB. If you are sending large or many files, make sure the total size doesn’t exceed this.
- The uploading process may take a while, especially if you are sending large or lots of files. Please don’t close your browser window until you are taken to the next screen.
- Make sure you are using an up-to-date internet browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox (Internet Explorer is no longer supported)
- Use a computer to submit entries, rather than a mobile device
- Videos may take a while to upload so you coulld put them on a video sharing website such as YouTube or Vimeo first. Then, you can copy the web link (make sure it is not set to private) and paste it into a Word document, which you can submit as usual.
If you have any problems using the form, please contact our helpline using the contact us form or calling 0345 60 60 655.
Submitting your pupils’ entries by post
We encourage you to submit entries online but if you're submitting your entries by post, please complete a teacher’s entry form (available on our resources page) to accompany them.
You can send your postal entries to:
Freepost STEP INTO THE NHS COMPETITION
The competition name must always appear in caps as shown. No other addressing details such as road, town or postcode should be used.
The deadline to submit your entries is 30 April 2022.