Submitting your students’ entries online
Please use the form below to submit entries online.
Here’s what you’ll need for each entry:
- Pupil entry form (only one is needed for group entries)
- Job advertisement
Name each file with the following: student name(s), year group, school name.
(For schools who have entered previously, a quick reminder that the job description is no longer needed. Instead, the research undertaken about the role such as qualifications, skills, etc should be included in the job advertisement)
Fill out your school details using the form below, then drag and drop all your students’ entries into the grey box and select ‘submit entries’.
Here are some top tips to help you:
- Only teachers should submit entries
- Make sure you have read the terms and conditions before submitting entries as you will not be able to edit them once they are sent.
- If you have lots of entries, you may like to put all entries in a Zip file before uploading, or submit in small batches of 20 entries or so.
- The maximum size per upload is 2 GB. If you are sending lots of files, make sure their total size doesn’t exceed this.
- The uploading process may take a while, especially if you are sending lots of files. Please don’t close your browser window until you are taken to the next screen.
- Make sure you are using an up-to-date internet browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox (Internet Explorer is no longer supported)
- Please use a computer to submit entries, rather than a device (tablet, phone, etc)
- Submissions containing videos may take a while to upload. Instead, you can put them on a video sharing website such as YouTube or Vimeo first. Then, you can copy the web link (make sure it is not set to private) and paste it into a Word document, which you can submit as usual.
If you have any problems using the form, please contact our helpline using the contact us form or calling 0345 60 60 655.
Submitting your students’ entries by post
If you are submitting your entry by post, please complete a teacher’s entry form (available on our resources page) as well as the job advert and pupil entry form.
You can send your postal entries to:
Freepost STEP INTO THE NHS COMPETITION
The competition name must always appear in caps as shown. No other addressing details such as road, town or postcode should be used.
The deadline to submit your entries is Saturday 30 April 2022.