Submitting your students’ entries online
You can submit entries online using the form below.
However, there's a a few steps you need to take beforehand:
Step 1: For each entry, you'll need to submit a completed student entry form. Only one is needed for group entries.
Step 2: Please name each of your students' job ad files as the following: student name(s), year group, school name.
Step 3: Fill out your school details using the form below, then drag and drop all your students’ entries and pupil entry forms into the grey box and select ‘submit entries’.
- Only teachers should submit entries
- Make sure you have read the terms and conditions before submitting entries as you will not be able to edit them once they are sent.
Do you have multiple entries?
- If you have lots of entries, you may like to put all entries in a Zip file before uploading, or submit in small batches of 20 entries or so.
- The maximum size per upload is 2 GB. If you are sending lots of files, make sure their total size doesn’t exceed this.
- The uploading process may take a while, especially if you are sending lots of files. Please don’t close your browser window until you are taken to the next screen.
- Make sure you are using an up-to-date internet browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox (Internet Explorer is no longer supported)
- Please use a computer to submit entries, rather than a device (tablet, phone, etc)
- Submissions containing videos may take a while to upload. Instead, you can put them on a video sharing website such as YouTube or Vimeo first. Then, you can copy the web link (make sure it is not set to private) and paste it into a Word document, which you can submit as usual.
Our online gallery
- You can opt-in for the chance to have your students' entries displayed in the online gallery by selecting the tick box in the form below. If you do not want your entries to be displayed, do not select this box.
If you have any problems using the form, please contact our helpline using the contact us form or calling 0345 60 60 655.
Submitting your students’ entries by post
If you are submitting entries by post, please include a teacher postal entry form per batch and student entry form per entry (only one of these is needed for group entries).
Each postal entry must be submitted on paper or card, no bigger than A3 in size.
Please remember to clearly write students’ name(s), year group and school name on the reverse of entries.
You can send your postal entries to:
Freepost STEP INTO THE NHS COMPETITION
The competition name must always appear in caps as shown. No other addressing details such as road, town or postcode should be used.
The deadline to submit your entries is 23:59 on Tuesday 30 April 2024.